Initial telephone consultation (up to one hour) is free. Should you decide to hire CASE, an initial fee of $500 to cover the first five hours of contracted work which will include the following:
- Review all documents related to your student
- Meeting with you and your student for an initial consultation
- Help you to understand your student’s educational rights
- Provide written, individualized feedback and suggestions for accommodations/modifications/services
- Equip you with written questions to ask school officials to help find common ground
Attendance and advocacy at meetings will be charged at a rate of $100/hour which will be prorated in 15 minute increments.
If your family qualifies for the free/reduced lunch program, and would like to hire CASE, we can discuss a reduction in the fee(s), or whether you may be a candidate for our pro bono work.
If outside Kent County, Michigan, travel time will be charged at a rate of $50/hour. For travel further than a three hour drive, costs/fees will be negotiated individually.
Initial in-personal consultation to assess staff needs is free. Should a school/district decide to hire CASE for a staff development workshop, the rates are as follows:
- Two-hour workshops – $1,000
- Three-hour workshops – $1,500
If outside Kent County, Michigan, but within driving distance, travel time will be charged at a rate of $50/hour. For travel further than a three hour drive, costs/fees will be negotiated individually.
Note: Discounts available for professional development packages.
IEPT faciliation rate is $200 a meeting with no time limit. Other types of facilitation will either be based on workshop pricing above or agreed upon by both parties based on the scope of the work.