Initial telephone consultation (up to one hour) is free. Should you decide to hire CASE, an initial fee of $500 to cover the first five hours of contracted work which will include the following:
- Review all documents related to your student
- Meeting with you and your student for an initial consultation
- Help you to understand your student’s educational rights
- Provide written, individualized feedback and suggestions for accommodations/modifications/services
- Equip you with written questions to ask school officials to help find common ground
Attendance and advocacy at meetings will be charged at a rate of $100/hour which will be prorated in 15 minute increments.
If your family qualifies for the free/reduced lunch program, and would like to hire CASE, we can discuss a reduction in the fee(s), or whether you may be a candidate for our pro bono work.
If outside Kent County, Michigan, travel time will be charged at a rate of $50/hour. For travel further than a three hour drive, costs/fees will be negotiated individually.
Initial in-personal consultation to assess staff needs is free. Should a school/district decide to hire CASE for a staff development workshop, the rates are as follows:
- Two-hour workshops – $1,000
- Three-hour workshops – $1,500
If outside Kent County, Michigan, but within driving distance, travel time will be charged at a rate of $50/hour. For travel further than a three hour drive, costs/fees will be negotiated individually.
Note: Discounts available for professional development packages.
IEPT faciliation rate is $200 a meeting with no time limit. Other types of facilitation will either be based on workshop pricing above or agreed upon by both parties based on the scope of the work.
Independent Contractor Services
Rate is dependent upon scope of work and negotiated based upon terms of contract.