Initial telephone consultation is free. Should you decide to hire CASE, you can opt to pay a retainer fee of $500 to cover the first five hours of contracted work which would include any of the following dependent on current needs:
- Review all documents related to your student
- Meeting with you and your student for an initial consultation
- Help you to understand your student’s educational rights
- Provide written, individualized feedback and suggestions for accommodations/modifications/services
- Equip you with written questions to ask school officials to help find common ground
- Attending IEP team meetings
Services provided will be charged at a rate of $100/hour which will be prorated in 15 minute increments. At the end of each month, clients receive a timesheet and invoice.
If your family qualifies for the free/reduced lunch program, and would like to hire CASE, we can discuss a reduction in the fee(s), or whether you may be a candidate for our pro bono work.
Travel requiring more than an hour will be billed at a rate of $50/hour for each hour. Nothing will be billed for the first hour of travel to/from a client meeting.
Initial in-personal consultation to assess staff needs is free. Should a school/district decide to hire CASE for a staff development workshop, the rates are as follows:
- Two-hour workshops – $1,000
- Three-hour workshops – $1,500
These rates include a needs assessment, design and development of workshop tailored to your needs, and the in-person facilitation of the workshop.
Travel requiring more than an hour will be billed at a rate of $50/hour for each hour. For travel further than a three hour drive, costs/fees can be negotiated individually.
Note: Discounts available for professional development packages.
IEPT faciliation rate is $200 per meeting day with no time limit. Other types of facilitation will either be based on workshop pricing above or agreed upon by both parties based on the scope of the work.
Independent Contractor Services
Rate is dependent upon scope of work and negotiated based upon terms of contract.