Make your appoint for a free initial consultation HERE.
CASE empowers families and educators to meet the educational needs of all students by creating sustainable practices within the scope and intent of the law. Our goal is to create an environment where your student can thrive by working collaboratively with parents/guardians and the school.
When you contract with CASE, you can expect your consultant to:
- Review all documents related to your student
- Meet with you and your student for an initial consultation
- Help you to understand your student’s educational rights
- Provide written, individualized feedback and suggestions for accommodations/modifications/services
- Equip you with written questions to ask school officials to help find common ground
- Attend IEPT meetings (optional)
- Attend disciplinary hearings or Manifestation Determination Review meetings (optional)